Monday 15 May 2017

Meet the Fences: Manitoba Horse Trials Derby

Who does eventing? I DO!!!  :)



This was quite an incredible weekend and I just can't wait to tell you all about it! Life however is crazy right now and I have zero time to put a real post together.

All the details are coming, but for now here is evidence I was IN A XC FIELD JUMPING THINGS!!!!!

My very first official xc jump evar!
Happy Monday everyone! (wow, there is a lot of exclamation points in this tiny post...no regrets! ;P)

10 comments:

  1. yasssssss!!!!!!! all of the exclamation points!!!! never too many of those! ahh i bet you're walking on air - can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! So many well deserved exclamation points!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I knew it *looked* fun, but it was even more incredible than I inagined!!

      Delete
    2. Haha!*imagined (stupid phone typing!)

      Delete